The Gold Coast Holiday Park has so much to offer, bringing together old-fashioned family fun with nature, adventures, modern facilities and fun activities to make your Gold Coast holiday complete – creating happy, long lasting ‘forever’ memories. You name it – we’ve got it!
The best pool on the Gold Coast with a monster water slide that will put the toughest kid in bed by 6! . Plus shaded cabanas with oversized day beds where you can relax and enjoy poolside service from the cafe. In 2020 we are building a huge Splash Park
Our amenities block is brand new, large, clean & well lit. The laundry has new large capacity washing machines & dryers that do a great job first time. We are a river front park that has 32 acres of open grass and plenty of room to spare.
Great big theme park fun under the sun in the heart of the Gold Coast and we’re slap bang at the centre of it all.
Movie World, Wet’n’Wild, Australian Outback Spectacular and Topgolf are all in walking distance. Dreamworld and Whitewater World are only a five-minute drive away and a fifteen-minute drive will get you to Seaworld and the Gold Coast’s famous beaches.
Move over Gold Coast Theme Parks as BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park is building its very own Splash Park! Our Splash Park contains over 40 interactive play features including:
- A multi-lane body slide
- 4x aquatube slides
- 1x compact slide
- A mega-huge tipping bucket
- The total length of the slides combined is a massive 317m
BIG4 Gold Coasts’ Splash Park will be the tallest play structure in any Holiday Park in the Southern Hemisphere and it can be zoned into smaller play areas to suite all ages to suite kids of all ages.
We should be ready to slide by February 2020 so like us on facebook and follow us on Instagram to keep up to date with our progress.
- We love dogs @ BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park and dogs love visiting our park as we have oodles of room.
- BIG off-leash running
- Dog friendly sites
- Dog friendly cabins (where the pooch can sleep INSIDE the cabin with the rest of the family)
- Puppy Pampering Palace (it’s a fancy name for a K9 DIY Dog Wash)
- Doggy Day Care Kennels (for those moments when you can’t take pooch with you)
- Doggy Poolside Cafe
- Remember to bring your up to date vaccination or titer test certificate with you WOOF WOOF! PAWSOME
We have several accessible cabins to choose from:
- 2 Bedroom Family Deluxe Cabins (sleeps up to 6)
- 2 Bedroom Family Cabin (sleeps up to 6)
- 2 Bedroom Terraces (sleeps up to 6)
- Bungalow for two (sleeps up to 2)
- Queen Motel Room (Sleeps up to 3)
We also have ramp access to camp kitchen, amenities, resort style pool area, Nibbles Cafe, Activity Centre and our Splash Park.