Barlings Beach Holiday Park
Barlings Beach Holiday Park, Tomakin, is spectacularly situated on 22 acres of beachside land. We are located between the neighbouring seaside villages of Batemans Bay and Moruya on the ever-popular NSW South Coast. Our park facilities include a saltwater swimming pool, multiple BBQ and picnic areas, a games arcade, guest lounge perfect for group activities with indoor dining and large screen TV, plus a camp kitchen, laundries and an onsite café.
We have a range of accommodation options from luxury villas and modern family sized beach homes to modest cabins priced for a value-packed getaway. Campers and Tourist vans can choose to set up on our powered and unpowered sites. And if you want to stay longer you can lease an annual site and enjoy the beauty of Barlings Beach and all of our facilities for up to 6 months a year.
Our holiday park surrounds a nature lover’s paradise: clean and sandy unspoilt beaches, as well as rockpools and river banks providing ideal picnic, swimming and surfing spots. The local waterways are clean, clear and safe, providing the ideal environment for fishing, which is a favourite activity in our area.
When it comes to beachside location, it doesn’t get much better than Barlings Beach Holiday Park! There are no busy roads to cross to get to the beach. Step outside your holiday home, cabin, tent or motorhome door and casually stroll across the dunes to the coastal front.
Not only are we right on the beachfront, but Batemans Bay and Moruya are less than a 15-minute drive from the park, and Tomakin IGA is only a minute away. The historic town of Mogo, including the impressive Mogo Zoo, is just a six-minute drive inland.
Our park is also close to licensed clubs, cafes, speciality and artisan boutiques and galleries, a lawn bowls club, a golf course, boat ramp and tennis courts.
- Bird feeding
- Barlings Beach Holiday Park is pleased to advise that we are a dog friendly holiday park in our quiet periods. This will initially be on a trial basis. Dogs are welcome on our caravan sites and select Deluxe Cabins.
- Dogs are accepted on application and our management team will need to meet your dog on arrival, before entry into our park is granted. For safety reasons, only smaller and soft natured breeds will be accepted.
- Guests with dogs MUST agree to and comply with the following conditions and requirements. A signed acceptance of these conditions is required on arrival.
- For safety reasons, only smaller and soft natured breeds will be accepted.
- Cats and Birds are not permitted during the trial.
- Aggressive or excessively noisy pets will not be allowed.
- No more than one pet is permitted per site.
- All pets are to be approved by Park Management prior to bringing them into the park. Please come to reception upon arrival to complete a registration form.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the park at any time, including in your van/cabin.
- Pets are not permitted in the communal recreation areas including the playground, grassed play areas, pool, games room, camp kitchens and laundries.
- Site holders are to ensure all pet waste is immediately picked up and disposed of in bin areas.
- All pets must be and remain inside vans/cabins after 10pm.
- Management reserves the right to require any pet that exhibits aggressive behaviour or excessive noise to be removed from the park immediately.
- Management reserves the right to end the pet friendly trial at any time.
- Pet owners are responsible for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their pet.
- Gumnut Eco Program