Halifax Holiday Park
Halifax Holiday Park is located in a natural bushland setting, surrounded by two calm water beaches, Shoal Bay and Little Beach. Halifax Holiday Park is the ideal choice to have it all at your fingertips. This 4-star park is just 15 minutes stroll to the centre of Nelson Bay, with cafes, shops & restaurants. The park is a favourite for boating enthusiasts with a deep water boat ramp adjacent, calm waters and a marina close by.
Halifax Holiday Park has upgraded its amenities that incorporate modern showers, a huge new camp kitchen, laundry with state-of-the-art new equipment & toilet facilities surrounded by landscaped gardens.
Halifax Holiday Park features a number of accommodation options that are sure to meet your needs and create lasting memories of a visit to Port Stephens.
- Tour booking service
- Children’s activities run through NSW school holiday periods
- Dogs are only permitted when staying in your own tent or caravan and not during Peak Holiday periods
- No pets are allowed during NSW School Holiday Periods or Long Weekends (with the exception of June Long Weekend & July School Holidays)
- Sandcruiser Beach Wheelchairs available for loan FREE of Charge from Fingal Bay & Halifax Holiday Parks (enquire with reception)
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park