Jervis Bay Holiday Park
Jervis Bay Holiday Park is a well maintained, unspoilt, privately owned park on a crystal clear waterway accessing Jervis Bay. A unique feature of the park is it’s own private boat ramp and brand new floating Pontoon, a perfect spot to launch your boat, canoe or Kayak. Enjoy a coffee or egg and bacon roll from our 1979 vintage on-site food van the JB Sea Dog. Why not pull up a chair, throw in a line and catch a fish from their jetty. Read a book or sit back, relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Water access
- Private Boat Ramp
- Floating Pontoon
- Solar heated resort pool & spa
- Kids Splash Zone
- Campfire Pit (Seasonal – Fire bans apply)
- Go Karts, Kayaks & Stand up Paddle Board Hire all available during our office hours.
- Live music and Food Nights during our peak season (check website/social media for details)
Pet friendly sites and 3 x Pet friendly villas. Pet Policy available on our website under accommodation.
If you’re wishing to book a pet-friendly villa, please call us directly on 02 4441 5046.
- 2022 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence Finalist