Jenolan Caravan Park
Just half an hour from the famous Jenolan Caves, we offer an ideal base-camp for walking, cycling, fossicking, mushrooming, horse-riding, bird watching and trout fishing, as well as visits to Mayfield Gardens, Abercrombie Caves, Wombeyan Caves, Bathurst, Katoomba’s Scenic World and many other surrounding attractions.
Jenolan Caravan Park is adjacent to tennis courts & swimming pool, close to shops & restaurants. A picturesque 18 hole golf course is adjacent to Lake Oberon. Lake Oberon is now open to kayaking and canoeing or boats with electric motors – life jackets must be worn.
- Recreation ground
The Jenolan Caravan Park is a pet friendly park
The following rules apply to pets staying with you in our Park:
- Pets MUST be kept on a leash at all times
- Pets MUST be cleaned up after
- Pets MUST NOT be left at the Park unattended
- Managers approval must be sought prior to bringing a pet into our Park
- Accessible facilities available