Discovery Parks – Ballina
25 Fenwick Drive, East Ballina, New South Wales 2478
Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Richmond River, Discovery Parks – Ballina is the ideal destination. Set alongside the sparkling waters of Shaw’s Bay lake, the accommodation suits all budgets with a range of cabin types, ensuite sites, as well as powered caravan and camping sites, with waterfront options.
A stroll to Ballina’s beaches and river, this is a great place to explore, cycle, fish, paddleboard, golf or just relax.
Large Motorhome Sites
Facilities & Services
Meeting Rooms Available
Pet Friendly Cabins
Pet Friendly Sites
School Holiday Activities
- Discovery Parks – Ballina has a great range of activities available. Water activities are a plenty with a swimming pool and toddlers park. In addition to this there are a range of land based activities including mini golf, an activity room and a beach volleyball court. The park also offers a great range of additional school holiday activities.
- Pet Friendly outside Easter 4 day holiday & December/January school holidays (call park)
- Two cabins available for the travelling with small dog (strictly by prior arrangement, must call park)
- Pet friendly sites available (strictly by prior arrangement, must call park)
- Offering 2 Bedroom Deluxe Access Cabins providing all accessible features – call Park to discuss.
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park
Far North Coast