BIG4 Deniliquin Holiday Park
BIG4 Deniliquin is an award winning holiday park located on the banks of the Edward River less than 3 hours from Wagga Wagga, 2.5 hours from Albury and under 90 minutes from Hay.
The holiday park offers everything you need to make your stay one you’ll be talking about for years to come. With a whole host of activities to keep both young and the young at heart entertained, you certainly won’t run short of things to do. At BIG4 Deniliquin you can watch the Edward River flow gently past, swim and paddle around, ski, boat, and catch a fish or two – all without leaving the park.
The beautiful, riverside park is family owned and operated. There are two swimming pools, a heated water splash park and water slide, a flying fox, BMX pump track, giant jumping pillow, adventure playground, mini-golf, barbecues, two private pontoon boats, fire pit, tennis/basketball court, water sports, boating, skiing, luxury accommodation in cabins, amazing glamping tents, and plenty of ensuite and powered caravan sites.
Pets are welcome on sites from 1 May to 16 December, excluding Melbourne Cup long weekend. School groups welcome.
A fully equipped function and conference room is available for up to 60 people and is perfect for business meetings, seminars, sporting events and group get-togethers. If you’re organising a business conference, BIG4 Deniliquin provides a relaxing setting to escape the office and after the work is done, your team can take advantage of the park’s facilities.
Come as strangers, leave as friends.
- New Adventure Playground
- New Flying Fox
- BMX pump track
- Heated waterpark and water slide
- Solar heated resort pool
- Heated smaller swimming pool
- Mini golf
- Giant jumping pillow
- Pedal go carts
- Giant chess
- Basketball and tennis court
- Pontoon boat hire (weather and river height permitting)
- Water skiing
- Private Boat Ramp
- Camp kitchens
- Communal fire pit
- Movie Nights
Nothing beats travelling with your best mate and sharing all the fun. We get it! Pooches are welcome between 1 May and 16 December (excluding Melbourne Cup long weekend). Find out more at https://big4deniliquin.com.au/park-features/paw-fect-holidays-seasonal
- Both of the amenities blocks have separate accessible bathrooms available.
- Two cabins are accessible cabins with larger bedrooms and accessible bathrooms along with a ramp from carpark to cabin. One cabin overlooks the riverfront area whilst the other cabin is located overlooking the resort pool.
- The resort pool also has a ramp from the shallow end leading into the pool’s deeper end enabling wheelchair access into the water.
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park
- TripAdvisor Travellers Choice
- 2018: Hall of Fame, Australian Tourism Awards
- 2017, 2016, 2015: Gold, Australian Tourism Awards
- 2017: Hall of Fame, NSW Tourism Awards
- 2017, 2016, 2015: Gold, NSW Tourism Awards
- 2015: BIG4 People’s Choice Award
- 2014: Inland Tourism Hall of Fame