BIG4 Tasman Holiday Parks – Ballina
Tasman Holiday Parks – Ballina is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations on New South Wales’ North Coast.
Perched on the headland at glorious Skennars Head, Tasman Holiday Parks – Ballina offers a family-friendly holiday. Relax in tranquil surrounds and discover the attractions of world-famous Byron Bay located only 20 minutes away or the colourful coastal vibe of Ballina and Lennox Head located around the corner from the holiday park.
- Free in park-activities
- School Holiday activities
- Outdoor kids’ playground
- Solar-heated swimming pool
- PlayStation centre
- Games Room/TV Room
- Giant Chess Set and Connect 4
- Ping pong table
- Jumping pillow
- Pedal Karts for hire
- NEOS 360 (interactive play zone)
- Deluxe Accessible Cabin designed specifically for the needs of physically impaired travellers with a companion. Ramp access, spacious layout, queen bed in separate bedroom with room to move around, bathroom with shower seat and grab rails. Single bunks with innerspring mattress located in kitchen living room area (all linen supplied). Air conditioned cabin with flat screen TV & DVD player. Roomy front deck.
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park