Blackheath Glen Tourist Park
Set in secluded bushland beside the trickling waters of Pope’s Glen, you’ll be lulled to sleep at night by frogs singing, and wake in the morning to the call of Kookaburras.
You couldn’t get much closer to nature – yet the centre of Blackheath, with its galleries, parks, public swimming pool, bookshops and superb cafés, is only a short walk away.
This Multi – Award winning park is great for families, camping and large caravans, with a choice of grassy, slab or ensuite sites, and a range of cabin options.
Situated high in the Blue Mountains at an elevation of 1065m (3494ft), Blackheath experiences four distinct seasons – beautiful summer days, colourful autumn trees, gorgeous spring flowers and crisp, cold winter nights. Blackheath is well known for the occasional fall of snow.
- Public playground
- Public swimming pool nearby
- Pets are permitted on ensuite, powered and non-powered sites. They must be kept on a lead at all times, cleaned up after and are not permitted to be left unattended in the Park at any time.
- All guests travelling with pets must sign the pets register upon arrival at the Park.
- Pets are not permitted during peak seasons.
- Amenities block with accessible shower/toilet facilities. Specific accessible cabin.