Norah Head Holiday Park
22-30 Victoria Street, Norah Head, New South Wales 2263
Norah Head Holiday Park is located on the stunning Central Coast and is within walking distance to the renowned Soldiers Beach. The Park is minutes from the historic Norah Head lighthouse and the popular rockpool.
If you want to explore the region, there are also plenty of Central Coast attractions to visit and local events to attend.
The Park has a range of accommodation options to suit everyone – powered or unpowered caravan and camping sites, ensuite sites, a bunkhouse and seven types of cabins.
Large Motorhome Sites
Facilities & Services
- Walking distance to Soldiers Beach
- Minutes to ocean ramp, Norah Head rockpool and historic lighthouse
- Resort style swimming pool
- Jumping pillow
- Playground and grassed area for kids
- FREE WIFI
- FREE school holiday activities
- FOXTEL in all cabins
- Sheltered BBQs
- Fishing and Water sports
- Close to RSL and Bowling Club
- Central Coast Tourist attractions
- Local Central Coast events
- Pet friendly sites available. Contact Park Management for further information.
- Disabled facilities with wheelchair access. Please contact Park Management for further information.
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park