Dunleith Tourist Park
Located on the beautiful lakefront of the Entrance, only 1 hour north of Sydney and 1 hour South of Newcastle, Dunleith Tourist Park is the perfect place to relax, play and holiday.
Whether you’re wanting to explore the Central Coast region, just chill out and relax, or want to stay somewhere close but far away from Sydney, Dunleith Tourist Park is the place for you to call your home away from home.
While here you can take full advantage of our absolute waterfront location by indulging in the many water activities including fishing swimming, boating, kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing, and prawning just to name a few. If you love the water, you’ll simply love it here at Dunleith Tourist Park.
On offer are powered waterfront sites, powered standard sites, and a range of Cabins and Villas. Our newly renovated amenities block adds an extra creature comfort.
We are a great family holiday park, the best located tourist park on the Central Coast and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.
Pets are welcome when bringing your own caravan, however Blackout Periods apply during peak times and long weekends- enquire when booking.
- Games Room
- Shell, Shark and Historical Museum
- Fishing with boat ramp on site
- Pets are welcome when bringing your own caravan, however Blackout Periods apply during peak times and long weekends.
- We allow up to 2 small dogs, and dogs must be registered at time of making your reservation.
- We do not allow dogs when staying in any of our accommodation styles.
- We do not allow dogs over Easter Long Weekend, October Long Weekend, Australia Day Long Weekend, and 1st several weeks of the Christmas school holidays. Be sure to enquire about your pet when making your booking
- We have a Disabled Access bathroom in the amenities Block. ( no accessible cabins/Villas)
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park