Discover the Regions best-kept holiday park secret in the heart of the Rutherglen winery and northeast gourmet food region. Relax in the Rivergum Holiday Park’s beautiful bushland setting of more than 35 hectares and meander along 1.5 km of Murray Riverfront.
Escape to Corowa on the magnificent Murray River, only 3 hours drive from Melbourne and 4 hours from Canberra.
Rivergum Holiday Park has great choices in holiday accommodation from the Luxury Pool Cottage, Deluxe, Holiday Cabins and intimate Studios. The park also offer large powered caravan & motorhome sites and superb riverfront bush camping areas.
Rivergum Holiday Park features a New pizza oven for guests to use, Historic Winery Recreation Centre with new indoor play centre for toddlers, games (table tennis), lounge area, library and communal camp kitchen/dining area. Great for Groups/Clubs/Family gatherings and Wi-Fi access.
- 2 Large pools with toddler pool (solar heated) with water play features to keep them entertained
- Wagon rides for the kids!
- New communal open fire pit – conditions apply
- Children’s outdoor adventure playground
- Koala Kid’s Club activities program seasonal
- Kid’s outdoor games like hopscotch, snakes & ladders
- Boat Ramps (x2)
- Outdoor Exercise/Fitness Trail (1.2km) along the Murray
- Walking & bike tracks – adjacent to the new Corowa/Wahgunyah to Rutherglen Rail Trail
- Riverfront picnics
- Pet friendly (subject to conditions including no pets in park accommodation, must be on leash at all times)