A hybrid camper is a blend between a caravan and a camper trailer.
Like other camper trailers, the hybrid has a narrow body, about the width of a large four wheel drive, making them easy to pilot down narrow bush tracks. They also slipstream well behind the vehicle on the highway, reducing fuel costs.
- Completely lockable, so you and your gear are much more secure.
- Built-in features such as lounge chairs, beds and dining tables make camping more comfortable.
- Solid sidewalls can allow you to fit extra accessories such as electric awnings and LED camp lights.
- Available with toilet and shower options, either built in or added on.
- Generally heavier than most other camper trailer styles.
- Top-heaviness can affect off road ability.
- More susceptible to damage on tight tracks.
- Storage space is pre-set.
Check out these two popular products: