It’s summer so take a holiday in the sun.
A coastal caravan and camping holiday is a great way to relax, reconnect and refresh.
Here are some top tips for your adventure:
- Choose your location – coastal holidays are popular at this time of the year so book ahead and be prepared to share it with other travellers.
- Create shade – this is normally limited so take additional shade structures so you can escape the sun.
- Entertainment – consider including boogie boards, masks, snorkels & flippers, buckets & spades, cricket sets, beach balls, fishing gear & bikes.
- Sun protection – make sure you pack hats, sun protection clothing, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Stay safe – be aware of the water including rips, waves, swells and breakers. Use vinegar for marine stingers and consider visiting the water in the cooler parts of the day and always be vigilant.
NSW has great coastal holiday parks and also consider parks with splash parks.