The Number Plate Scrabble is one of those road trip games that can turn a boring long drive into family fun.
It is a great way to keep the kids and everyone entertained while stimulating their brains.
How to play:
- Choose the first letter on a number plate of a vehicle that drives pass.
e.g. BBC 123
- Choose up to 3 categories. These can be (1) country destinations, (2) fruit and vegetables and (3) animal.
- Under a category, every player takes a turn thinking of a name starting with the letter relating to the category. Each valid name scores 1 point to the player. To keep track, someone can draw up a score board in a notepad.
- Move to the next category when all players aren’t able to think of anymore names under the category.
- Once all categories finished, total the scores. The player with the highest score wins.
- Repeat the game.
Discover more Games To Play While Travelling in the Car