It’s new and it’s free.
Get the ultimate NSW parks guide at your fingertips by downloading the App.
The app features information on over 225 national parks, plus hundreds of things to see, to do and places to stay.
You can download park information and maps at home, then access it in a park, even without reception.
Key app features:
- Download a park before you go, then navigational GPS functionality allows you to view information and maps even without internet access.
- Use the map to locate parks, trails, things to do and places to stay.
Discover things to do
- Explore activities and attractions like a local
- Find things to do that are close to your current location
- Plan ahead using information about distances, accessibility and facilities.
Find places to stay
- Locate campgrounds, caravan sites, cabins, homesteads and cottages in national parks.
- Book national park accommodation (internet access required).
Find parks nearby
- Use your location to find the national parks closest to you
- Find parks all over NSW using the map or the search tool
Save your favourites for quick access later
- Favourite parks, things to do and places to stay to quickly access them later via your Favourites tab.
The NSW National Parks app is free to download on iOS and Android and offers an alternative to the traditional park brochure or map.
For more information and to download