Wooyung Beach Holiday Park
Enjoy the holidays as you remember them in our 60s-style campground next to Wooyung Beach. Our laid-back holiday park is a rare find for those who appreciate the old-school way of camping; bush-style camping with just the basic amenities, a campfire, and plenty of space to kick back and relax with the whole crew – you can even bring the dog! We are located on the Tweed Coast in the Northern Rivers region of NSW, about 20min north of Byron Bay and 30min south of the Gold Coast airport.
With more than 10km of unspoiled beaches in front of their door step the star gazing is spectacular.
Accommodation options incudes cabins, powered sites and unpowered camping sites.
- Nearby Attractions.
- Hit the Beach
- Wildlife Watching
- Northern Rivers Rail Trail
- Swimming – Wooyung Beach is unpatrolled so we recommend swimmers enjoy the gentler water at these local spots:
- Pottsville Creek, Torakina Beach, Hastings Point, Cudgera Creek. Walks – Pottsville Environment Park, Cabarita Headland Track, Natural Arch Bush Walks, Point Danger, Simpson Fire-trail Walk (Brunswick Heads to Tyagarah is a 7.5km sandy track), Minyon Falls, Mount Warning. Fishing
- See the Sights – Crystal Castle, Tweed Tinny Hire, Byron Glass Studio, Ballina Maritime Museum, Byron VW Beetle Hire, Hastings Point Headland, Kiva Day Spa – Mullumbimby, Tweed Regional Art Gallery – Murwillumbah, Brunswick River Cruises.
We still welcome friendly dogs in the campgrounds and caravan area throughout the year. This only works if dog owners assist us by doing the right thing and ensure the safety and enjoyment of other visitors. The beach across the road is also dog friendly!
- Guidelines for Dog Owners.
- Dogs are free of charge, but they must be declared and signed in upon arrival
- All dogs must be kept on leash and kept quiet at all times in the park
- Dogs are allowed in the camping and caravan areas only
- Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended in the park
- Dogs are not allowed in our cabins
- Please always clean up after your dog
- Please note NO Cats or Birds or other pets permitted in the park
- We have ambulant toilet facilities in both ladies and gents toilets, with hand rails and easy access doors.
- We also now have a disabled en-suite bathroom, this will be available to customers who require this service on a deposit key system, please contact us for further information.