BIG4 River Myall Holiday Resort
River Myall Holiday Resort is located in Bulahdelah on the banks of the Myall River, 100km north of Newcastle, 90 minutes south of Port Macquarie and less than a three-hour drive from Sydney. Holidaymakers escape here to enjoy a beautiful, natural environment with glamping tents, spacious camp sites and modern family cabins.
The holiday resort is idyllically located on 50 expansive acres with endless riverfront experiences including kayaking, fishing and boating. Facilities and features also include being pet friendly on sites, a playground, tennis court and jumping pillow for the children.
At BIG4 River Myall Holiday Resort you can relax under clear skies, spend days on the water and experience stolen moments of peace.
A true sense of escape is at the heart of BIG4 River Myall Holiday Resort.
- Water slide
- Jumping pillow
- Games room
- Camp kitchen
- Deck overlooking the rive
- We are pet-friendly all year round. Please view our Pet rules and conditions of entry to make sure you, your fur-baby and the other guests have a harmonious stay. Just let us know when booking if we’re also welcoming furry guests.
- We have a DIY dog wash here as well, so your pooches can stay squeaky clean.
- Accessible cabins
- Accessible ensuite in amenities block
- All facilities (ie. camp kitchen, amenities block and games room) are all accessible via ramps.
- 2022 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence
- 2023 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence Finalist