Regatta Point Holiday Park
Located between Narooma and Bermagui on the Sapphire Coast, nestles between between lake and ocean, Regatta Point Holiday Park provides lakeside family holidays in an unspoilt natural environment.
You will find spacious waterfront cottages with all facilities through to beautiful flat waterfront camp sites with stunning views.
There is a wide choice of holiday accommodation provided at the park for families to couples to groups, you will find something that suits, whether it be for a couple of days or a couple of weeks.
Accommodation includes self contained cabins, cottages, powered and unpowered caravan and amp sites and majority of the accommodation is set along the point overlooking the water and provide breathtaking views across the Wallaga Lake to the mountains of the national parks.
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly (conditions apply)
- Dedicated dog friendly sites
- Dedicated dog friendly cabins
- Dogs are not allowed in any other accommodation including waterfront cottages, cabins and studios
- Contact the park for more information
- Accessible facilities available
- Disabled bathroom facilities