Reflections Holiday Parks Pambula
Conveniently located in the relaxed township of Pambula, with bustling cafes, a local art and craft scene, rambling antique shops and home to the renowned Wild Rye’s Bakery, creators of delicious coffee, bread and pastries. Our park is within walking distance to all this and more. Conveniently situated adjacent to the Panboola Wetlands and Heritage walk with direct access to bike trails into Merimbula (7km) and Pambula Beach (3km).
- Bird Watching
- Pet friendly (condition apply)
- Pets must be on a lead no longer than 2 metres at all times.
- You must pick up after your pet, doggy doo bags are provided around the park for your convenience.
- Pets must not be left unattended at your camp site.
- Maximum 2 pets per site
- Free Dog Bath
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park