Reflections Holiday Parks Corindi Beach
Reflections Holiday Parks Corindi Beach is situated between the mighty Pacific Ocean and pristine native bush.
Accommodation styles include sef-contained cabins and powered, un-powered and en-suite caravan and camp sites. The cabins have been positioned close to the beach with stunning ocean views out to the Solitary Islands and to the township of Arrawarra to the South.
Shaded caravan and tent sites allow guests the comfort of cool, coastal breezes during the hot summer holiday months. Spacious parklands and camping sites allow recreational vehicles and campervans plenty of space to manoeuvre into position.
- Direct access to the beach, parks and rock formations
- School holiday activities
- Dogs are permitted all year round (sites only)
- Pet friendly cabin (x1)
- Accessible facilities available
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park