Corrimal Beach Tourist Park
If you can’t decide what is more appealing, seaside accommodation or a central location that provides easy access to a range of holiday activities – look no further. Guests of clandestine Corrimal Beach Tourist Park, approximately 60 minutes drive south of Sydney airport and 5 kms north of Wollongong CBD, are ideally located to take advantage of the scenic coastal cycleway to many of the city’s attractions such as, the Wollongong Harbour, with its Historic Bathers Pavilion and harbourside boardwalk – the Blue Mile, and an array of restaurants, cafes, shopping, museums, entertainment venues.
This Park offers a range of new 1, 2 and 3 bedroom deluxe cabins, many equipped with washing machine and dryer, reverse cycle air conditioning, spa, private BBQ and undercover verandas with escarpment views. Furthermore, this tranquil 37 acre tourist park offers the perfect environment for the caravanner or camper who wishes to supply their own accommodation, with a choice of un-powered, powered and en-suite powered sites, and modern amenities, laundry facilities, a camp kitchen, a children’s playground and a large renovated barbecue and recreation area. Accessible on-site accommodation and amenities are also available.
For information, itineraries and maps see the Visit Wollongong website, or drop in at the Southern Gateway Centre and speak with visitor services. We recommend that you travel along the Grand Pacific Drive, including the over-the-ocean Sea Cliff Bridge; experience native animals at Symbio Wildlife Gardens; dare to tandem hang glide or para glide at Bald Hill or Skydive the Beach at Stuart Park; visit the Nan Tien Temple; stroll through Wollongong Botanic Gardens; experience Australia’s Industry World or Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk; splash out at Jamberoo Action Park; test your skills at one of Wollongong’s professional golf courses; sample local beers at the Five Islands Brewery; indulge in an array of cuisines; or simply enjoy the views.
- Relax on the beach, or make the most of the city’s great entertainment, shopping, restaurants, and even skydiving!
- Corrimal Beach Tourist Park is ideal for group or team stays.
- We have a limited number of pet-friendly caravan and camping sites that welcome dogs and pets during our Off-Peak Season.
- If you want to stay with us with your pet, you’ll need to get approval in advance, and follow some important rules during your visit.
- Wheelchair accessible cabin, toilet and shower blocks, camp kitchen, café.