Reflections Holiday Parks Coffs Harbour
Right in the heart of Coffs Harbour is the Reflections Holiday Parks Coffs Harbour and within a 300m walking distance to the CBD. Spoilt with several choices of sandy white beaches only a 5 minute drive or a 45 minute stroll via our beautiful Coffs Creek Nature Walk and Botanical Gardens. Accommodation options include cabins, powered and un-powered caravan, motorhome and camping sites. Our whole park is pet friendly, including 12 Pet Friendly Cabins, 3 with lockable dog yards for your pets comfort and safety.
- Kayaks available
- Open plan Camp Kitchen, Barbecues, Recreation Room. Over an acre of unpowered grass land for your dog to run (in the quieter months).
- Coffs Creek Nature Walk is a sealed cycle track that is approximately 3.5kms from our back gate to the beach and is suitable for most pedestrian leisure vehicles eg) push bike or scooters or a leisurely stroll.
- An array of wildlife call the Holiday Park home, with guests regularly siting rabbits, ducks, possums, bilbies, water dragons, as well as several native birds.
- Dogs are permitted all year round (sites & selected cabins)
- Accessible facilities available
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park