NRMA Jindabyne Holiday Park
Situated on the foreshore of Lake Jindabyne, Jindabyne Holiday Park offers spectacular views of the Snowy Mountains, only two hours’ drive from Canberra.
The park offers a range of accommodation including self-contained one and two bedroom cabins and villas, as well as powered and unpowered sites for caravan and camping.
Facilities include shared lounge and TV area, camp kitchen, snow facilities including drying room and ski tuning table, library, games room, children’s playground, as well as tennis and basketball courts.
Enjoy a day of fly fishing on the lake, climb Mt Kosciuszko, Australia’s highest mountain in the warmer months, or hit the slopes of Thredbo and Perisher in winter.
- Games room
- Reading room
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Boat ramp access
- Free activities in school holidays
- Camp kitchen, barbecue facilities and pizza oven
- Pet-friendly sites available.
- Conditions apply. Call to book.
- We have Equal Access facilities in both our female / male amenities and also a single disabled toilet. If guests require access to these, they need to check with Reception when they arrive for access.
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park