Hat Head Holiday Park
As soon as you arrive at Hat Head Holiday Park, you’ll know you’re somewhere special. Nestled beside the Hat Head National Park, overlooking more than 12km of uninterrupted beach – this is the ultimate in serenity. There’s a great selection if powered and unpowered sites, as well as cabins and bungalows. As relaxing as the setting might be, you won’t sit still for too long as there’s so much to explore. Take a breath of fresh air and get ready for a fantastic outdoor, nature-based holiday.
- Wetlands (Great for birdwatching)
- Four-legged friends are welcome on all powered and unpowered sites outside of ‘high’ season dates with a maximum of 1 small dog per site.
- Conditions apply. Call to book.
- Accessible facilities available including separate toilets and showers
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park