Fingal Bay Holiday Park
Surrounded by National Park and a 5 minutes stroll to a patrolled surfing beach, Fingal Bay Holiday Park is still just a short drive from the heart of Nelson Bay and a stone’s throw away from Shoal Bay.
Fingal Bay Holiday Park offers all the convenience of a first-class holiday resort in a stunning natural bushland setting. Go troppo in the resort pool, cook up a storm in the camp kitchen or stay in self-contained luxury in one of the large family Beach Houses.
You will appreciate this award-winning park’s facilities and ideal location with beach and bushwalking on your doorstep! 3 bedroom family villa apartments available with great views.
- Recreation room
- Tour bookings available
- Kids Activities (School Holidays)
- Dogs are only permitted when staying in your own tent or caravan and not during Peak Holiday periods
- No pets are allowed during NSW School Holiday Periods or Long Weekends (with the exception of June Long Weekend & July School Holidays)
- 3brm Pet friendly Surfhouse with enclosed yard (conditions apply)
- Accessible facilities include cabins, ensuite caravan and tent sites (x4), family bathrooms (x2), laundry and camp kitchen
- Sandcruiser Beach Wheelchairs available for loan FREE of Charge
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park