Belmont Lakeside Holiday Park
24 Paley Crescent, Lake Macquarie, New South Wales 2283
Belmont Lakeside Holiday Park is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie. Experience the breathtaking views and relaxing island-like atmosphere at this unique holiday park that is almost completely encircled by lake.
The park offers a range of accommodation including villas, cabins, powered and un-powered caravan and camp sites.
Large Motorhome Sites
Facilities & Services
Pet Friendly Cabins
School Holiday Activities
- Swimming pool
- Lake frontage
- Boat launching facilities
- BBQ facilities
- Swimming pool (closed from 1st May – October long weekend)
- Pets such as small dogs, cats and birds are welcome at Belmont Pines Lakeside Holiday Park at Management’s discretion and must be pre-booked.
- Pet owners agree to take full responsibility for any injury or damage required by their animal whilst within the boundaries of the Park and agrees to pay any claims of compensation.
- Refer to website for more information.
- Entry ramps to communal facilities including reception, recreation room, amenities blocks.
- Pool hoist and aquatic wheelchair available for use in the pool area.
- Concrete footpaths, accessible bbq and picnic area Onsite accessible duplex villa featuring automatic entry doors, electronically adjustable kitchen benches and cupboards, hoist, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer and dual height clotheslines.
- Additional information available at: https://lakemacholidayparks.com.au/accessibility/belmont
- Gumnut Eco Program
Lake Mac Holiday Parks
Lake Macquarie & Newcastle