Located in the Upper Hunter Region, on the banks of Glenbawn Lake this beautiful park is just 15 minutes from Scone. With a spectacular rural backdrop, this spacious park offers facilities for day visitors and holiday guests. It is a perfect oasis from which to explore the fine wineries of the famous Hunter Valley.
The diverse wildlife and bushland at this park is a nature lovers delight. The bush is home to over 100 species of native birds that richly reward the patience of the many birdwatchers and photographers that regularly visit the park. Bushwalkers can adventure all day on the variety of walks, with walks to suit almost everyone.
The excellent facilities include picnic areas, BBQs, playgrounds and tennis courts, all that is needed for a great family fun day out, weekend escape or relaxing holiday.
Lake Glenbawn is one of the best freshwater fishing spots in NSW. Hunt the famous and elusive big bass or cast a line and fish for golden perch and catfish. Water sports are popular at Lake Glenbawn and there is plenty of water to explore. Canoeing and kayaking, pleasure boating, sailing. SUP, water skiing and wake boarding. What ever your pleasure in water sports Lake Glenbawn has you covered.
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Pleasure boating and sailing
- Water skiing and wake boarding
- We welcome well socialised dogs that are cared for by responsible dog owners.
- Dogs are welcome on many of our camp and powered sites, at our dog friendly parks.
- When in the parks, please keep your dog on a lead and of course pick up after them. In consideration of, and for the safety of other guests, barking or aggressive dogs are not permitted in the park.
- Our dog friendly parks are able to recommend walks and activities where dogs are welcome. Please check with the park manager if you have any questions. *Please contact the parks direct when making a reservation with pets, online bookings are not accepted.
- Accessible facilities available include cabins (x2)