(Formerly South Coast Holiday Parks Eden)
Reflections Holiday Parks Eden has two new camp kitchens fitted out with fridges, cooktops, barbecues, kettles, toasters and a microwave. Hot and cold water is on tap and washing up facilities are provided. There is a playground next to the main camp kitchen to keep the kids busy while you are cooking. The powered sites, some with slabs, are large and easy to access. There are also 12 ensuite sites available for those campers that wish to have the convenience of their own bathroom. The unpowered sites are also large and close to the camp kitchens, with some right on Lake Curalo. It doesn’t matter where you are in the park, you are only a 30 second walk to the majestic Aslings Beach, which is pet friendly, leash free all year round. The park has a modern amenities block incorporating separate disabled bathroom with separate toilet, babies/family bathroom and laundry.There are 22 fully self contained cabins from Deluxe to Standard and Economy cabins, all of which have linen supplied, with the main bed made up in all the cabins. Extra Linen is available (fees apply)
- Fenced Playground
- Water sports
- Nibbly nights
- Sausage sizzles
- School Holiday Activities include Movie nights, Craft days
- Dogs must be restrained at all times on a lead no longer than 2 metres.
- Dogs must not be left unattended at any time in cabins or on campsites.
- You must pick up after your dog, doggy bags are provided throughout the park for your convenience.
- Dogs are not permitted within 4 metres of Camp Kitchens, BBQ Areas or Amenity Blocks
- Maximum of 2 dogs per site
- We have a disabled bathroom and separate disabled toilet.