Iluka Riverside Holiday Park is on the banks of the river, right in the heart of Iluka. You can fish from the Park’s pontoon – or anywhere along the the Park’s long river frontage.
Fresh seafood abounds and you can whip up a feast in the camp kitchen or cook the day’s catch on the Park’s riverside BBQ’s. Wander through the lush manicured gardens, take a stroll down to the beach, or just kick back and take in the sunset.
- We love having pets at our park but unfortunately we can’t take them all of the time. Therefore, we do have some Terms and Conditions, to ensure everyone enjoys their holidays!
- Dogs are not permitted in cabins, dogs are only permitted to stay at off peak times of the year. They must be on leads at all times.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up their droppings etc.
- Dog owners are responsible for any dog related incidents that occur during their stay.
- If complaints are made, then the pet owner will be required to vacate the park. Dog owners are to respect the rights of other guests, to have quiet enjoyment.
- We also require documentation proof of vaccination.
- 1x easy access cabin
- Disabled amenities includes a family section & bath tub