Discovery Parks – Pambula Beach boasts accommodation at absolute beachfront location, offering 6 kms of pure white sand to feel between your toes.
Tucked into the northern tip of the rugged Ben Boyd National Park on the NSW Sapphire Coast, our park is a magnet for families and a massive hit with kids, who’ll never complain of boredom. How could they? There’s a all year round swimming pool complex with waterpark and spa, RAGE CAGE sporting court, bouncing pillow and famous Kids Club.
Pambula Beach is a three and a half hour drive from Canberra and located approximately 7 hours drive north of Melbourne (on the coast midway between Melbourne and Sydney) and only 5 minutes drive to Merimbula.
Choose to camp, caravan or treat yourself to accommodation ranging from luxurious 4.5 star spa villas to small cabins with stunning ocean views. Hiking trails to suit any fitness level will bring you closer to nature.
Experience the serenity of whale and dolphin watching. Sink your hooks into beach or charter fishing; or hit the surf and enjoy the pristine waters the Sapphire Coast has to offer.
- All year round heated swimming pool complex with waterpark, indoor/outdoor pools and spa
- Playground with trampolines
- Bouncing pillow
- Mini golf
- Go-kart and tandem bike hire
- All year round Kids Club with specialty craft and games room
- RAGE CAGE sporting court
- Extensive school holiday activities/program
- Weekly morning tea (not school holidays)
- Movie nights
- No pets allowed