Blacksmiths Beachside Holiday Park is located a short stroll from one of the finest beaches in New South Wales. Walk along the pristine sand, swim in the safety under the watchful eye of the surf lifesaving patrol or just sit, relax and enjoy the sounds of the Pacific Ocean rolling onto the sand. The park offers a range of accommodation including cabins, villas, powered an un-powered caravan and camping sites.
Excellent boat launching facilities are provided close to the park for safe and easy access to the open sea and Lake Macquarie. Swim, surf, fish, and sail to your heart’s content.
The extensive recreational facilities include a resort style solar heated swimming pool, tennis courts, playground equipment, and holiday period activities will keep the kids busy while you relax and unwind. Blacksmiths Beachside Holiday Park is the perfect beachside holiday destination with a variety of accommodation options to cater for all.
- Solar heated swimming pool (closed after June long weekend and reopens in September)
- Boat launching facilities
- Tennis Courts
- School Holiday Activities
- Small pet dogs only are welcome at Blacksmiths Beachside Holiday Park at management’s discretion and must be pre-booked.
- Dogs are only permitted only during low and off peak seasons.
- See Park Website for full details
- Ramped access to reception, pool, recreation room, camp kitchen and amenities blocks.
- Pool hoist and aquatic wheelchair available for customer use.
- Two accessible cabins onsite including a two bedroom fully accessible cabin with automatic front door, electronically controlled kitchen benches & cupboard and blinds and curtains throughout cabin.
- Dishwasher, self contained washing machine and dryer and dual height clotheslines and closet rails.