Come and discover the hidden gem of Port Stephens! Imagine a peaceful grassy waterfront holiday park, located right on the Karuah River in Port Stephens. Now, picture you and your family arriving and feeling instantly relaxed…
We have a range of accommodation choices, all self-contained and air-conditioned. Choose from the massive 3 bedroom Family Bungalow that sleeps up to 10 guests, through to a great selection of modern Studios and Villas for 2-8 guests. If you’re caravanning or camping you’ll be spoilt for choice with sites that are suitable for all kinds of set ups. From powered ensuite sites to drive-thru sites for convenience.
BIG4 Karuah Jetty proudly offers a a wide range of facilities; a main resort style pool and toddler splash pool, children’s playground, fitness equipment, tennis court, volleyball court and 20 metre long jumping pillow. We ensure your comfort with modern amenities and friendly staff who are on hand to help anytime.
It’s only 30 minutes to the Port Stephens beaches and just 20 minutes to the lovely Tea Gardens and Hawks Nest. Just 50 minutes north of Newcastle, we are perfectly located for an escape without the hassle! If you feel like a stroll, it’s only 600 metres to the local shops including an IGA supermarket, takeaway food, bakery, pharmacy and bottle shop, plus there’s a friendly local RSL Club with courtesy bus and a fantastic Chinese/Australian restaurant. All of this, just 4km off the Pacific Motorway, and you’re in paradise!
- There’s fun for the whole family, with great outdoor activities like the tennis court, volleyball court, an outdoor workout area and 20 metre long jumping pillow. If you’re feeling hot, why not jump into the wonderful resort-style pool complete with a shaded splash waterplay area. Pedal go-karts and bicycles are available for hire or bring your own bikes and helmets. During the school holidays and long weekends we like offer selection of family-friendly activities, with crafts, bingo, movies under the stars and more!
- At BIG4 Karuah Jetty Holiday Park we welcome well-behaved dogs on our caravan and camping sites, with a maximum of 2 dogs per site. We also have selected pet-friendly accommodation with hard floors (subject to availability and must be booked direct in advance). We have a dog wash available in the park, with tokens available for purchase from Reception. Please visit our website for full terms and conditions.
- We have an accessible bathroom in the amenities block with ramp access
- 2014 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence
- 2017 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence
- 2018 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence