Here is an easy recipe not only to bake but to make and even easier to clean up after.
- Aluminium foil
- Disposable baking tray
- 1 x bag tortilla chips
- 1 x can beans
- ½ kilo pre-cooked ground beef
- 1 x bag grated cheese
- 1 x jar salsa
- 1 x jar diced jalapenos
- Sour Cream
- In a disposable tray layer corn chips, beef, beans, salsa and grated cheese.
- Cover with aluminium foil.
- Cook over campfire coals for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and jalapenos and serve.