AVIDA ROCK – Rugged, Off Road yet Luxurious
The Avida Rock is an off road caravan, it is light weight and has a modern interior design that allows you to explore the remote parts of Australia in style.
There are a few layouts available in tandem or single axle and comes in three incredibly effective layouts, including a family bunk model so you can blend the comforts of a caravan with the off-road ability. It can comfortably sleep 2-7 people and has great functionality and flow in its design. It includes special considerations necessary to enjoy the space, i.e. acoustics, mood lighting, ultra-leather, strategically placed furniture and fixtures and other quality finishes that make it not only efficient but visually stimulating too.
Features: (just to list a few)……
- Rides on 16-inch alloy wheels.
- Front and side walls wrapped in stone guard aluminium checker plate for extra impact protection.
- Drawbar toolbox complete with shelving and slide-out trays.
- A jerry can provision and a mesh stone shield guard, with two extra-large rubber mud flaps to protect the undercarriage.
- Factory fabricated hot dipped galvanised chassis for added strength, toughness and durability.
- Swing arm independent suspension.
- Premium kitchen with contemporary cabinetry and soft close metal drawers, aluminium extrusion in overhead cabinets for strength and slide out pantries for clever storage. A four-burner gas cooktop with grill, a microwave and a 190L 3-way fridge.
- A cafe style dinette with an adjustable table.
- Modern bathroom set at the rear of the van and opens via a solid door. It is ample in extent, with a full height moulded recessed shower, porcelain countertop basin, ceramic inlay swivel toilet and a 3.0kg top loader washing machine and loads of cabinetry.
- A multi-layered queen size lift up bed on gas struts for more storage and full-length wardrobe.
- Enormous windows throughout with the block out blinds and retractable flyscreens.
- 4-point security front door.
- USB enabled sound system with internal and external speakers,
- 2 x 120 deep cycle batteries charged by 300w solar panels,
- A “best in class” roof air conditioner
And so much more……
if you are looking for an off-road caravan with a bounty of features, the ROCK is indeed a truly impressive all-rounder