Australians are first in the world to experience a new level of luxury caravanning with the introduction of the world-first voice activated production RV.
All thanks to the market leading technology and innovation by award-winning caravan and RV manufacturer, Jayco.
As we rely heavily on technology when it comes to our home and work lives, Jayco believe it shouldn’t be any different when it comes to your caravan.
For the first time ever, Jayco’s signature Silverline 2019 range comes with a personal virtual assistant – Amazon Alexa – making voice commands possible in a production RV. Voice commands range from “Alexa, play songs by my favourite artist” and “Alexa, check today’s weather forecast” through to “Alexa, change my TV channel”.
Jayco Silverline customers can enjoy a wide range of other Amazon Alexa voice commands including:
- Set timers or reminders: “Alexa, set a timer for 15 minutes”
- Turn the air conditioning on or off: “Alexa, turn on the air conditioning”
- While listening to music in Amazon Music: “Alexa, buy this song” or “Alexa, buy this album”
- Turn the volume up or down: “Alexa, turn the volume up”
- Get traffic information: “Alexa, what’s my commute look like?” or “Alexa, what’s traffic like?”
- Turn lights on or off: “Alexa, turn on the lights” or “Alexa, turn off the lights.”
- The Jayco Silverline 2019 range comprises further new technology and intelligent solutions such as Winegard Wi-Fi extender that captures Wi-Fi signals within a significantly increased range and provides maximum security and mobile internet speed with 4G capability.
Other new technology features include:
- 12V electric awning operated by a phone app
- 360-degree camera for ease of towing and parking – a world-first in a production RV
- Exclusive JHub phone app for monitoring water and power levels
Jayco have introduced the next generation of Jayco Endurance chassis for easy towing and better fuel economy, and the exclusive purpose-built J-Tech 2.0 suspension which is compact, durable, and reacts better to Australian road undulations.
The innovation and success of Jayco’s products such as the Silverline has resulted in the company taking out the top gong in Canstar Blue’s inaugural award that delves into the Australian caravan industry.