Tweed Holiday Parks Tweed Heads
Tweed Holiday Parks Tweed Heads is a fantastic venue for water sport enthusiasts. With 37 kilometres of pure unspoilt beaches, visitors can enjoy snorkelling, canoeing, surfing, fishing, and boating, featuring its own saltwater lagoon and private in park boat ramp. Situated on Terranora Creek adjacent to the calm waters of the Tweed River and just a stroll to the town centre, it is a popular choice for families who love the outdoors.
With everything you need including Wi-Fi, a year-round temperature-controlled swimming pool with an impressive waterslide, playground, modern camp kitchen overlooking the children’s playground, TV room, undercover BBQ areas, and outdoor gym equipment.
The Park offers powered and unpowered tent sites, ensuite tourist sites and tourist sites with access to shared amenities, as well as 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom waterfront luxury cabins.
- Heated swimming pool with waterslide
- Kids playground
- Outdoor gym
- Direct in-park access to Boyds Bay including private in-park boat ramp
- Fishing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing opportunities
- Pets are not permitted. Please make other arrangements for your pets, unless allowed by law, prior to coming to stay with us.
- Accessible facilities are available for all guests to use.