Surf Beach Holiday Park
Idyllically located on a headland overlooking Kiama’s main beach perches Surf Beach Holiday Park. Where the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean beckon you from sunrise to sunset. You’ll find fabulous surfing and fishing opportunities right on your doorstep.
A scenic path runs along the headland and forms part of the Kiama Coast Walk, offering guests a short stroll into Kiama’s town centre. Guests can enjoy the Parks’ resort style swimming pool and splash pad with breathtaking views, a camp kitchen, playground, games room and Kids Club in high season.
Choose from a range of one, two and three bedroom cabins or powered sites. Cabin options include duplex layouts perfect for extended families and groups, boardwalk villas, spa cabins and easy access. Some cabins are now pet friendly outside of high season. All cabins are fully self contained with reverse cycle air conditioning, FOXTEL, and spacious balconies with a BBQ and outdoor seating. Several cabins also include a cosy gas fire for the cooler months.
All sites are pet friendly outside of high season, with dog off leash areas nearby.
- Resort style swimming pool with splash pad
- Games room
- Kids club activities during NSW school holidays
- Perfect for a spot of fishing or surfing
- 4 pet friendly cabins (outside of high season)
- Pet friendly sites (outside of NSW school holidays)
- Dog off leash areas nearby
- A 3 bedroom accessible cabin is available
- All of the grounds are wheel chair accessible
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park