Seven Mile Beach Holiday Park
Located in the stunning town of Gerroa and nestled in a landscape between the northern end of Seven Mile Beach and Crooked River, adjacent to the unspoilt forest backdrop of Seven Mile Beach National Park.
This water lover’s paradise will enable guests the chance to indulge in a range of water sports from surfing, fishing and kayaking, through to wind surfing and kite surfing. Peddle-cart, bike, paddleboard and kayak hire is available from reception.
Guests can enjoy the Parks two swimming pools, playground, inflatable pillow, friendship farm, half sized tennis court, camp kitchens and kiosk on-site. Fire pits are available during the cooler months.
Choose from a range of one and two bedroom cabins, Surf Shaks, Safari Tents, ensuited, powered and unpowered sites. All cabins are fully self contained with reverse cycle air conditioning, FOXTEL and provate balconies with a BBQ and outdoor seating. The Surf Shaks are perfect for backpackers and groups each sleeping 5, and for those glamping enthusiasts the Safari Tents are just what you need, right on the banks of Blue Angle Creek.
All sites are pet friendly outside of high season, with a doggy wash bay to pamper your pooch.
- Two resort-style swimming pools
- Bird avery
- Friendship farm
- Inflatable pillow
- Half-sized tennis court
- Fire pit hire in low season (includes wood, kindling, fire lighters, matches and a bag of marshmallows)
- Peddle cart hire
- Kayak/canoe/paddleboard hire
- Beach and river access, perfect for surfing, fishing, windsailing, paddleboarding, kayaking, swimming and more
- All sites are pet friendly outside of high season, with a doggy wash bay to pamper your pooch.
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park
- 2016 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence