Seven Mile Beach Holiday Park
Welcome to Gerroa’s only beachside holiday park! Located between the Ocean and Crooked River, and adjacent to Seven Mile Beach National Park, the Holiday Park offers fantastic facilities for all budgets. Enjoy canoeing, fishing and surfing or simply unwind and listen to the rolling waves or the birds – from tennis to boat hire, camp kitchen to café the choice is yours!
They offer accommodation to suit all taste and budgets including luxury cabins, surf shacks, safari tents a unique holiday experience with all the luxuries, ensuite caravan sites, beachside powered and unpowered camp sites.
- Two resort-style swimming pools
- Bird avery
- Animal friendship farm
- Inflatable pillow
- Half-sized tennis court
- Fire pit hire in low season (includes wood, kindling, fire lighters, matches and a bag of marshmallows)
- Peddle cart hire
- Kayak/canoe hire
- Beachside & riverside access (perfect for surfing, fishing, windsailing, paddleboarding, kayaking, swimming, snorkelling and more)
- Pets allowed on powered and unpowered sites only.
- Not available during some NSW school holidays
- Contact the park for more information
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park
- 2016 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence