Rainbow Pines Tourist Caravan Park
Rainbow Pines Tourist Caravan Park is situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Eucumbene with the breathtaking Snowy Mountains as its backdrop. You can relax on the veranda of our deluxe cabin or sit under a tree in our camping sites and feed the wild birds or catch a glimpse of a wallaby or echidna. short drive to Mt Selwyn Snowfields and Kiandra gold fields.Yarrangobilly caves are a great place for a picnic and a chance to see some of the wild brumbies of the high country.
Accommodation facilities range from luxury heated ensuite units to caravan and tent sites. With a wide variety of accommodation to choose from, the park is able to cater to all budgets.
- Bush walking
- Mountain Biking
- Motor biking
- Pet friendly (conditions apply)
- Amenity block has full disabled facilities
- Gumnut Eco Program
- 2015 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence
- 2016 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence
- 2017 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence
- CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Hall of Fame