Pyramid Holiday Park
Situated a short stroll to the Tweed River, and a few minutes drive to Gold Coast beaches, Pyramid Holiday Park is ideally located for you to enjoy everything the Gold Coast, Tweed Valley and Tweed Coast have to offer.
The park welcomes caravanners and camper-trailers, to enjoy the private ensuite powered caravan sites, and camping sites set in grassy surroundings. They also have villas and budget cabins.
- Swimming pool
- Children’s playground
- Camp kitchen
- Barbecue areas
- Games room
- Bird feeding (7am daily)
- Dogs must be approved by management.
- One dog per site, unless prior approval.
- Sites may not be available over Shoulder and Peak Seasons.
- Dogs are only permitted on designated powered ensuite sites and are not allowed in or near cabins.
- Dogs must always be restrained by hand or tied up on your site with the maximum lead not exceeding more than 2 metres.
- Barking or aggressive behaviour will not be accepted.
- Dog faeces are to be disposed of immediately in a plastic bag in the garbage bins provided.
- No dog is to be left unattended. Please do not go out and leave your dog unattended.
- Dogs are prohibited from all Park buildings including reception/kiosk, games room, cabins, amenities, laundries, ensuites, camp kitchen, playground, pool area and BBQ areas.
- Dogs may be walked directly to and from the Park entrance. Please do not exercise the dog within the Park except for the off leash dog run at the front of the Park. Leash free dog reserves are located in Ducat Street, Tweed Heads and Boyds Family Park, Tweed Heads West. There is a leash free beach located off Murphy’s Road, Kingscliff.
- The Park may end your stay at any time if our Conditions are not fully observed. The Park will determine this at its absolute discretion.
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park