Opal Holiday Park
Ideally located in a quiet bushland setting opposite the hot artesian bore baths in Lightning Ridge, this park built new in 2011 has been created with you in mind. Offering features such as Doggy Daycare, Heated swimming pool and Live Entertainment in The Willy (not) Nelson Pavillion every afternoon from 4:30 just to name a few! The Opal Holiday Park contains modern facilities, spacious drive through sites, ensuite sites and self contained cabins this outback venue is bound to delight.
Opal Holiday Park is the perfect starting point to explore all that Lightning Ridge has to offer – The Walget Shire Council owned Hot Artesian Bore Baths, Mine Tours, Art Galleries, Sunsets, Shopping and Eateries.
- Heated swimming pool
- Afternoon Entertainment in the Willy (not) Nelson Pavillion from 4:30
- Opal Holiday Park Courtesy Bus
- 2 camp kitchens, free gas BBQ + Pizza Oven
- FREE WiFi throughout park
- Fossicking Area
- Car wash bay
- Tour buses pick up point at reception
- Pet Friendly (Conditions Apply)
- Doggy Daycare – For those of you who have fury friends, Opal Holiday Park are a pet friendly Park and offer Doggy Daycare. If you would like to go out and explore the many attractions around Lightning Ridge set your mind at ease knowing that your precious pooches will receive the best of care while you are out and about. To book your happy hound into to Doggy Daycare please contact our wonderful reception staff on 02 68 294884 and enquire now
- Accessible facilities available