Lakeside Forster Holiday Park
Award-winning Lakeside Forster Holiday Park is idyllically located on the tranquil shores of Wallis Lake, with easy access to spectacular waterways, local patrolled pristine beaches, rivers, and hinterlands.
The perfect holiday destination, accommodation options at Lakeside Forster Holiday Park include a selection of self-contained cabins, including waterfront or poolside locations, sleeping up to seven guests, along with the largest powered and unpowered caravan and camping sites in the region, many with ensuites. With the lakefront at your doorstep, try your hand at fishing, go kayaking or simply relax and unwind while taking in a spectacular sunset.
Lakeside Forster Holiday Park was awarded a 2021 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, and voted by readers of Holidays with Kids magazine as one of the ‘Awesome Campsites for 2021’ in NSW.
- Take a dip in the resort- style pool, complete with kiddies splash area.
- Kids love exploring the outdoor playground or shooting some hoops on the basketball court.
- The modern games room includes a pool table, a large media room, and a library all with comfortable seating for a bit of time out.
- Nothing beats a BBQ with lakefront views!
- Our modern and well-equipped camp kitchen is a great location to gather the family for a meal together.
- School Holiday Fun with Kids Club
- Dogs are welcome at Manager’s discretion, outside of peak season for caravan/camping sites only.
- Contact the park for more information
- Accessible facilities available include cabin (x1), separate bathroom, camp kitchen, BBQ area, games room and laundry.