Kiama Harbour Cabins
Perched on Blowhole Point next to Kiama’s famous Blowhole and lighthouse, Kiama Harbour Cabins offers spectacular views over Kiama Harbour, Bombo Beach and the Pacific Ocean, with a family friendly rockpool at its doorstep. Located just a short stroll from Kiama’s historic town centre and its fascinating Terrace Shops, boutiques and an abundance of eateries.
Whether you’re after a romantic getaway, the ultimate family holiday or a corporate escape, Kiama Harbour Cabins is your perfect destination. Explore Kiama’s Visitor Information Centre, the historic Pilot’s Cottage, and enjoy the nearby tennis courts, charter boats, a fresh fish market, cafe’s, a children’s playground and a spacious open reserve all located on the same headland.
Choose from a range of beautifully appointed one, two and three bedroom cabins. All cabins are fully self contained with a spacious kitchen and living area, electric blankets on all main beds, reverse cycle air conditioning, laundry, spa, FOXTEL and a private balcony with a BBQ and outdoor seating. These balconies have some of the best whale watching vantage points on the east coast of Australia, between May and November each year.
- Tennis Court
- Rockpool on your doorstep
- Private balcony with a BBQ and outdoor seating
- Cafe’s within a short walking distance from your cabin
- Visitors Centre
- Short stroll to Kiama’s famous Blowhole and Lighthouse
- Best position for whale watching from May through to November.
- Partially accessible cabin available
- Gumnut Eco Program
- RVMAP – Caravan & Holiday Park