Ingenia Holidays Lake Hume
Situated on the shoreline of one of Australia’s largest lakes (three times the size of Sydney Harbour), Ingenia Holidays Lake Hume, 30 minutes’ drive outside of Albury, offers the perfect escape for those who love to spend their holidays by the water.
Make use of the private boat ramp and launch your water vessel of choice to spend your days exploring this body of water by horsepower or oar speed.
If you choose to stay within the holiday park grounds, relax by the swimming pool and water spray park (operated seasonally) or prepare lunch at the barbeque area or camp kitchen. With a café and kiosk on-site, Ingenia Holiday Lake Hume has you covered with daily barista-made coffee and pantry staples if you run out.
Offering powered and unpowered sites, two-bedroom budget cabins, squatters huts, park view cabins, or lake view villas as well as two or three-bedroom poolside villas, there’s plenty of accommodation options to suit your travelling style, size or view preference.
- Water Spray Park
- School Holiday Activities
Pet friendly – Terms and Conditions Apply
- The pet owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose pet is deemed noisy, disruptive and aggressive or the subject to complaints from other guests. It is the pet owner’s responsibility and the pet owners alone to control and manage their pet. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the pet may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
- Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet’s waste.
- For bookings pets are only permitted on camping sites and cannot be accepted for cabin bookings.
- Before you arrive, please call our pet friendly reservations team on 02 6020 3236 to register your pet with your booking.
- When you arrive at our caravan park for your stay in NSW, you will be required to sign an agreement which outlines the rules relating to your stay.
- Pets are welcomed at the Managers’ discretion.
- The pet must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodations. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length. This includes no pet ‘runs’ to be set up by pet owners.
- The pet must be supervised at all times and never left unattended in the caravan park including inside a tent or van or other accommodations.
- For health and safety reasons pets are not allowed in any common areas of our NSW caravan park including: pool area, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, waterspray park, tennis courts, reception or any public areas.
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their pet.