BIG4 Wallaga Lake Holiday Park
BIG4 Wallaga Lake Holiday Park is located 5km north of Bermagui on the shores of Wallaga Lake. Providing absolute lake front family holiday fun.
At BIG5 Wallaga Lake Holiday Park you can decide the type of holiday you want from camping to caravanning or relaxing in our luxury villas.
There are lots of activities including Water skiing, boating, canoeing, sailing and fishing made easier with our own private lake access, boat ramp and jetty. Providing a fantastic opportunity for a fun filled and relaxing holiday for the whole family of all ages.
A Giant Jumping Pillow, Ship Themed Playground, Full Sized Tennis Court, Bocce, & Pedal Carts all make it fun for the whole family.
Camel Rock Brewery has locally made beer, wine, cheeses and a full restaurant menu. Live entertainment every Sunday and various other times.
The activity program is seasonal and varies according to the time of the year however activities include: Music Nights, Karaoke Nights, Bingo, Trivia Nights, BIG Screen Movie Nights, Treasure Hunts and much more.
- Giant Jumping Pillow
- Fantastic Ship Themed Children’s playground
- Swimming pool (seasonal)
- Full size tennis court
- Jetty – great for fishing off
- Free BBQ’s, picnic table, sink with hot and cold water
- Open camp fires
- Boat Ramp
- Tinney hire
- Canoe hire
- Kayak hire
- Stand Up Paddle hire
- Management reserves the right to remove pets and their owners if the pets are deemed dangerous or not complying with rules of the park]
- Pets must remain on a lead at all times within the park (less than 2m)
- Pets must not be inside accommodation
- Pets are welcome throughout the year except from 26th December to Mid Jan (check with reception for exact dates)
- Pets droppings must be picked up and disposed of by the owner
- Pets are not permitted in communal areas such as camp kitchen, amenities blocks, swimming pool, playground and tennis court