Surf Beach Holiday Park overlooks Kiama’s main beach where the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean beckon you from sunrise to sunset. You’ll find fabulous fishing and surfing opportunities right on your doorstep. A scenic path runs along the headland and forms part of the Kiama Coast Walk, offering guests a short stroll into Kiama’s town centre.
Surf Beach Holiday Park offers a variety of accommodation choices from powered tent and caravan sites, through to one, two and three bedroom luxury cabins, as well as a superior Panoramic Spa cabin. Shaded from the summer heat by tall Norfolk pines, guests can enjoy the parks’ resort-style swimming pool and splash pad with breathtaking views.
- Resort style swimming pool
- Games room
- Kids club activities during NSW school holidays
- Pet friendly cabins (outside of high season)
- Pet friendly sites (outside of NSW school holidays)
- Easy access cabin available