The perfect family playground, where you’ll feel the fun holiday vibes take over the moment you arrive.
The quaint seaside village of Wooli is located on the NSW Northern Rivers, nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the banks of the Wooli Wooli river. Bordered by Yuraygir National Park with its striking headlands, isolated beaches and quiet lakes it is also part of the Solitary Islands Marine Park, boasting turtles, coral reefs, migrating humpback whales and some of the best fishing on the Eastern coast.
Both the little and the big kids will be wowed by the giant Wooli Wedgie slide, will laugh under the tipping buckets in the Splash park and hopefully exhaust themselves playing mini golf, swimming in the pools or bouncing on the jumping pillow.
You’ll be spoilt with our accommodation options ranging from our luxury riverfront cabins to our beach huts and large riverfront, ensuite and shady camping sites all set in beautiful tropical gardens.
It’s a place where the sound of bird song or water lapping the riverbanks will awaken you, and the hardest choice of the day being whether to drop a line, explore the walking tracks, swim in one of the resort pools or play in the pristine waters at your doorstep.
This family owned and operated resort is the ideal destination to relax and immerse yourself in the untamed beauty that is Wooli and its surrounds. You’ll never want to leave!
It’s all about the magic and the memories…and that means having FUN!
We think one of the greatest family holidays is where the kids are worn out from adventure fun-filled days and Mum and Dad can wind down at the end of the day. This makes Solitary Islands Resort your number one choice for the best family holiday Wooli has to offer.
Family Fun is our priority and we want to make sure that the hardest part of your day will be deciding on which activities to enjoy – all located within the resort.
Are you ready to have the most fun in the history of Everdom?! Just a couple of the fun things there are to do: Ride the 110m Wooli Wedgie, Splash about in the Splash Park, Lounge around in the Resort Pool, Bounce on either one of your GIANT Boucing Pillows, Watch a movie under the stars at our moonlight,cinema, Toast some marshmallows at the camp fire, play a round of Mini Golf, Fish off the riverbanks, build a MASSIVE sandcastle in the big sandpit, challenge the family to a game of beach volleyball or a game of Giant Chess!
Pet Friendly Camping and Cabins – At Solitary Islands Resort we love our pets…and we love yours!
In fact, we love furbabies so much that our café is named after our much-loved family dog, Fletch, and you might get a glimpse our park puppy, Frankie, during your stay. We like to think that we are the top choice for pet friendly accommodation in Northern NSW.
We offer pet bookings on powered sites and in our limited pet friendly cabins. During school holiday periods we limit the amount of sites to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all guests – those who wish to bring their furbaby and those who don’t.
- All bookings for pets must be made with our Reservation Team via telephone.
- Bookings with pets during peak periods are available on limited sites only and pets are charged at $5 per night – get in quick as these sites go fast!
- Maximum 2 dogs per site & 1 dog in the pet friendly cabins (small & medium dogs only)
- When you arrive at our park for your stay, you will be required to sign our pet friendly agreement which outlines the rules relating to your stay at our park.
- Dogs who have controlled barking, respond to commands and whose owners clean up their mess are the best doggie guests around!
- Remember, dogs will be welcomed at the managers’ discretion.
- Keep your dog leashed at all times
- Take your dog with you when you leave your site
- Walk your dog off the resort and pick up droppings
- Do not take dogs inside cabins, amenities, laundries, pool area or camp kitchen
- Do not leave your dog tied up – your dog must go with you when you go out
- We remind you that you are responsible for your dog at all times
- $50.00 charge may apply if any of above not adhered to
To help make your trip with your best friend all the more organised and comfortable, there are a couple of things to consider.
- Make sure your pet’s micro-chip details are up to date in case they wander off when you take them out of the park.
- Check their vaccinations are up to date.
- Ensure your pet’s collar and tag are secure.
- Remember to pack the essentials in your furbaby’s luggage – food and water bowls, food, fresh water for the drive, lead, bedding, toys and poop-tidy bags.
- A pet first aid kit is also an excellent idea.
- Accessible facilities for caravanning, camping and cabins