Relax and experience the magic of a forgotten time of Solitary Islands Resort, nestled in a place where there is no rush hour, where the noisiest neighbours are the birds and where time stands still and you get to experience what it’s like to truly relax in natures surrounds.
Wooli is part of the Northern Rivers, just South of Yamba and is nestled between the coast and the banks of the Wooli River. Solitary Islands Resort is surrounded by the Yuraygir National Park and part of the Solitary Islands Marine Park, come and explore Wooli and you will never want to leave.
Surrounding towns include Minnie Water, Diggers Camp and Sandon or a short drive will get you to bigger towns such as Grafton & Woolgoolga.
- Giant jumping pillow
- 18 hole mini-golf
- Interactive playground
- Complimentary canoes, kayaks and paddle boats.
- Heated resort pool with waterslide, spa and baby pool.
- 4WD on the beach
- Pedal go-karts
- Private boat ramp on the Wooli River
- School Holiday Activities
- Outdoor Cinema
- Pet Friendly (conditions apply)
- Only for stays outside of school holidays and long weekends
- Accessible facilities for caravanning, camping and cabins