The tea-tree scented waters of Lake Ainsworth have long thought to have had recuperative powers. The same can be said for the Reflections Holiday Parks Lennox Head where a visit will invariably leave you feeling revived, relaxed and rejuvenated.
Only a short drive from the hustle and bustle of Ballina and Byron Bay, the park is within easy walking distance of the relaxed village atmosphere of Lennox Head with its Al fresco dining and boutique specialty shops. On your doorstep is the mighty Seven Mile Beach, renowned by surfers across the world for its challenging right-hand point break and a popular spot for fishing. The calm waters of the lake are ideal for you to bring a kayak, or stand up paddleboard.
The park offers a variety of cabin accommodation as well as powered grass, powered slab and unpowered sites. Pet friendly options are available on selected sites and Economy Cabins and Deluxe Cabins (4 & 6 pax) with the exception of some peak tariff periods, please contact office to check dates. There are Easy-Access and Family bathroom options at selected amenity blocks for the sites.
- Lake frontage
- Direct access to the beach
- School holiday activities
- Free indoor/outdoor games and DVD hire
To ensure the safety, comfort and wellbeing of all its guests, [instance:name] has a set of terms and conditions for those who wish to bring their dog to the Holiday Park.
Upon arrival to the park, the dog owner must sign and agree to the below Terms and Conditions.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside a tent, caravan or other accommodation.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not in a van or tent or other accommodation. A leash must be no more than two metres in length. No dog ‘runs’ are to be operated by dog owners.
- Dogs are not permitted in any common areas of the park, including the camp kitchen, amenities or reception.
- A dog washing facility is located at the amenity block for your convenience. The laundry has a washing machine for dog blankets and accessories.
- Dog owners are responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog.
- Dogs are NOT permitted during Peak Holiday Periods.
- Dogs may only be walked within the holiday park dog friendly precincts.
- The dog owner must agree that the Park Manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog.
- A cabin cleaning fee applies for guests that don’t leave the cabin clean and tidy.
- Amenities blocks have Easy Access Bathrooms (x2)
- Park Office has ramp access