Mollymook Caravan Park is set at the top of Mollymook overlooking the distant headland with surrounding gardens give it a cosy feel. The Caravan Park is the only one in Mollymook and therefore the closest Park to the Patrolled Mollymook Beach, which is renowned for its great surfing waves. Look carefully as you may also see dolphin pods enjoying the bay or whales in the distance.
Accommodation range includes caravan or tent sites with the use of a main amenities block with a disabled bathroom including a shower chair, en-suite cabins to suit all budgets and facility requirements and we also have 3 bedroom houses to, both houses have sea views. We are pet friendly year round in all types of accommodation, however there are rules to adhere to. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to find out more.
Cabin Specials (outside peak times & subject to availability)
- Guests staying 7 nights in a cabin or camping get a night free.
- Weekend Special: Guests staying in a cabin on Friday and Saturday night get Sunday night free.
- Mid-week Special: Guests staying in a cabin Monday to Wednesday get Thursday night free.
- Seasonal Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court, Games Room
- Children’s Playground
- Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Pot Belly Wood Heater
- Electric Barbecues
- DVD Hire
- WiFi Hot Spot
- Spit Roaster Hire
- Pet friendly (conditions apply)
- Contact the park for more information
- Accessible bathroom available in the amenities block