Mollymook Caravan Park is set at the top of Mollymook overlooking the distant headland with surrounding gardens give it a cosy feel. The Caravan Park is the only one in Mollymook and therefore the closest Park to the Patrolled Mollymook Beach, which is renowned for its great surfing waves. Look carefully as you may also see dolphin pods enjoying the bay or whales in the distance. Accommodation range includes en-suite cabins, caravan and tent sites.
Cabin Specials (outside peak times & subject to availability)
- Guests staying 7 nights in a cabin or camping get a night free.
- Weekend Special: Guests staying in a cabin on Friday and Saturday night get Sunday night free.
- Mid-week Special: Guests staying in a cabin Monday to Wednesday get Thursday night free.
- Seasonal Heated Swimming Pool & Kids Splash Pad
- Tennis Court, Games Room
- Children’s Playground
- Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Pot Belly Wood Heater
- Electric Barbecues
- DVD Hire
- WiFi Hot Spot
- Spit Roaster Hire
- Pet friendly (conditions apply)
Contact the park for more information
- Accessible bathroom available in the amenities block